Users of this website are hereby informed, hereinafter User, that the owner of the website https://bestfreetoplaygames.com/, hereinafter Website, is Luis Barrera (email: [email@example.com]).
Access to the Website is free and free provided that the user accepts the conditions of use that are shown to him when entering according to the current legislation.
Accuracy of the data
The User acknowledges that the information provided is truthful and true, committing to notify any change or modification that occurs in them.
Modification of the service
Website reserves the right to modify or eliminate the services offered through the web.
General rules of use
The User undertakes to use this Website in a diligent, correct and respectful manner, especially when posting opinions and / or comments.
Likewise, it is bound by a merely enunciative title not to make comments or actions:
- Defamatory, inaccurate, false, abusive, abusive, obscene, irreverent, offensive, insulting, tacit or expressly sexual, threatening, harassing, racist, sexist, discriminatory for any reason, that threaten morality, public order, fundamental rights, public libertas, honor, privacy or image of third parties and in general current regulations, and / or illegal or infringing rights of third parties (eg, industrial and intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or publicity) ).
- Spam transmitters, “SPAM”, messages for commercial purposes, “chain letters” or unsolicited mass mailings, false, misleading or promote illegal activities or rude, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous conduct.
- That they provide practical information about illegal activities.
- That they involve any commercial activity, advertising or sales, even if there is no monetary consideration.
- They contain personal data about third parties that require the consent of the owner or owner of the rights.
The User will respond to the Website or to any third party, for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of this obligation. Website does not intervene the contents of the Users.
Through these legal conditions no intellectual or industrial property rights are transferred to this Website and its contents (photographs, videos, creations, texts, …). The user is expressly prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, publicly communicating, making available, extracting, reusing, re-sending or using any nature, by any means or procedure, of any of them, except in cases where it is legally allowed or authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights.
Website is responsible for the services provided by the same and the contents directly originated by the website itself and identified with its corresponding copyright.
Website will adopt the necessary measures to ensure security and privacy in communications.
Website reserves the right to temporarily suspend the provision of the service without prior notice to the User, as long as it is necessary to carry out maintenance operations, update or improvement of the service.
Website can not ensure the availability and permanent continuity of the web service due to interruptions, failures etc…
Until now, the LOPD has been complying with data privacy issues, a law that as of May 25, 2018 is replaced by the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) of the European Union.
With this, the Website expresses its commitment to maintain and guarantee relations with the User in a secure manner by protecting their personal data and guaranteeing their right to privacy.
Personal information required by the Website
In order to provide our services, we need some identifying information according to the service provided by the Website:
• Name: to identify the User.
• email: to know the email from which the comment was made.
• URL of your website (where applicable).
Additionally, when you visit our Website, certain information is automatically stored for technical reasons such as the IP address assigned by your Internet access provider.Legitimación
Thanks to the consent we can treat your data, this being a mandatory requirement so that you can access correctly the Website services.
The user has his right to be forgotten when all his data is deleted from our database.
Category of the data
The data collected by the Website are not considered sensitive or protected data.
According to article 9.1 of the new general regulation of data protection of the European Union (RGPD) sensitive or protected data are considered personal data that reveal:
• Ethnic or racial origin.
• Political opinions.
• Religious or philosophical convictions.
• Union membership.
• The treatment of genetic data.
• Biometric data aimed at univocally identifying a natural person.
• Data related to health.
• Data related to the sexual life or sexual orientation of an individual.
We only work with the minimum identifying data to offer our services: name, email, IP address and url of your website (when applicable).Tiempo de conservación de los datos
The User’s data: name, email, IP address and url of your website will remain in our system what is legally and technically required for the normal operation of the Website, unless the User exercises his right to its elimination or update.
Since May 25, 2018, Website is governed by the General Regulation on Data Protection (RGPD) of the European Union.
Website is hosted on the systems operated by Banahosting.com, the necessary technical and organizational security measures are in place to guarantee the security of the User’s personal data and thus avoid its alteration, loss and treatment and / or unauthorized access. This taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment. All in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
Exercises of rights
Those Users who have provided their data to the Website may contact the owner of the website in order to exercise their right to access their data, rectification or deletion, limitation and opposition regarding the data included in their files.
The method that the User must use to communicate with the Website will be by sending an email with his request to [firstname.lastname@example.org].
Any information that we need to store by virtue of a legal, fiscal or contractual obligation, will be blocked and only used for said purposes instead of being deleted.
Person in charge of the file and in charge of the treatment
The person responsible for the data file is the owner of the Website.
Services offered by third parties
To provide services strictly necessary for its proper functioning Website uses the following providers of services under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Google Analytics, for statistics. https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Google Adsense, advertising services. https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- CPM Affiliation, advertising services. http://es.cpmaffiliation.com/
- Popads.net, advertising services. https://www.popads.net/terms-of-service.html
- Amazon, advertising services. https://www.amazon.es/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=footer_legal_area?ie=UTF8&nodeId=201909250
- Facebook Pixel, for statistics. https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Newsletter, mailing. https://es.wordpress.org/plugins/newsletter/
- Banahosting.com. Company that provides us with the web platform. http://www.banahosting.com/legal/shtml
On our Website we offer links and services related to different social networks. If the User is a member of a social network and clicks on the corresponding link, the provider of the social network may link their profile data with the information of their visit to the Website.
Therefore, the User must be informed about the functions and policies regarding the processing of their personal data of the respective social network. Whether you access one of our web pages with any of their profiles on social networks or share information through them.
The User can access the privacy policies of the different social networks at any time, as well as configure their profile to guarantee their privacy.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/323540651073243/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Youtube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es&gl=es
- Google Plus: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es&gl=es
Acceptance, consent and revocability
The User declares to have been informed of these conditions regarding protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the treatment of the same by the Website in the manner and for the purposes indicated in the Legal Notice.
At any time the User may revoke their data, but without affecting actions already carried out in the past, that is to say without retroactive character.
Cookies are files that are installed on the computer from which you access the Website for the purposes described on this page.
The applications that we use to obtain navigation information, measure and analyze the audience are:
- Google Analytics http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
These applications have been developed by Google that provide us with the service of measurement and analysis of the audience of our pages. They can also use this data to improve their own services and to offer services to other companies. You can know those other uses from the indicated links.
These tools do not obtain data about your name or surnames or the postal address from where you connect. The information they obtain is related to the number of pages visited, the language, the social network in which our news is published, the city to which the IP address from which you access is assigned, the number of new users, the frequency and reoccurrence of visits, visit time, browser and operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made.
We use this information to improve our pages, detect new needs and assess the improvements to be introduced in order to provide a better service to users who visit us, adapting them, for example, to the most used browsers or terminals.
To allow, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. You can find information on how to do it in the case you use as a browser:
- Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?esab=a&s=politic+cookies&r=0&as=s
- Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Edge https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Safari https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
In order for this site to work properly, we sometimes install small data files, known as cookies, on users’ devices. Most of the great websites do too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that websites install on the computer or mobile device of the users who visit them. Cookies make it possible for the website to remember the actions and preferences of the user (login identifier, language, font size and other display preferences), so that it does not have to be reconfigured when you return to the site or browse through the website. your pages.
How and what type of cookies do we use?
- your presentation preferences (for example, contrast, color or font size).
- if you have already responded to an emerging survey about the usefulness of a certain content (so as not to ask you to do so again).
Types of cookies
Analytical Cookies (Google Analytics and others). Are those that well treated by us or by third parties allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the mediation and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our Website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
Advertising Cookies (Google Adsense and others). Are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the Website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use made of our Web page. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
Although cookies are not essential for the website to work, if you enable them, you will enjoy a better browsing experience. You can delete or block cookies, but if you do, it is possible that some of the features of this website may not work properly.
The information associated with cookies is not used to personally identify the user. In addition, we keep data on your browsing patterns fully under our control. These cookies are used exclusively for the purposes indicated here.
How to control cookies
You can control or delete cookies whenever you want: for more information, see aboutcookies.org. In addition to being able to delete all the cookies that are already on your computer, you can also configure most browsers to stop accepting them. But keep in mind that, if you reject cookies, you may have to manually reconfigure your preferences every time you visit a site and that certain services and features stop working.